Preh Sweden, a new company developing power electronics for the Automotive industry, is looking for an HW Engineer, who is eager to participate in product development for a fast-growing company in an international environment!
In the role as System Engineer, you will manage R&D activities within e-mobility/power Electronics projects by contributing leadership that will act as a bridge between the development teams. You should function as a resource in the communication by understanding customer driven product and technical requirements, while maintaining a successful and cost-efficient product process. You should also ensure the achievement of project milestones and progress by prioritizing tasks and managing issues that could jeopardize the completion of the project. You will work on a team with other highly skilled engineers in a company experiencing fast growth. You will be placed in Jönköping or Gothenburg.
We are looking for you, who has a degree in engineering focused on electronics or similar, and who has previous experience in system design. You have experience in working with CAN/LIN or similar communications systems. We want you to have:
· Experience in System concept & architecture development including internal & external interfaces.
· Experience in break down of developed system concept into measurable & testable system/HW/SW/Mechanics technical requirements to establish the product while balancing cost and time with a customer satisfaction mindset.
· Experience in requirement handling tools such as Doors, Polarion and traceability management between product requirements and verification
· Familiar with high voltage and low voltage systems development and integration
· Familiar with on-board diagnostics, functional safety requirements ISO 26262.
· Preferable experience in FMEA, ISO 26262, Past automotive experience by means of supplier or OEM within e-Mobility.
· Familiar with automotive data bus communication(e.g. CAN, LIN), and not afraid of leading hands-on trouble shooting activities in order to diagnose/benchmark when necessary, learn by doing attitude
It is also required that you are fluent in written as well as spoken English.
As a person you are a self-starter, your approach is structured, you are analytical and communicate well. You will form part of a team of engineers and other staff, so your ability to communicate will be important for the success of the team. We are looking for the right person to complement our team!
Please submit your application to paverka.nu. We are applying an on-going selection process, so please don’t hesitate to submit your application today! Should you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Matilda Löf at +46 (0)70 357 90 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.