As Key Account Manager, you have the overall responsibility for the customer accounts you manage by creating and maintaining business relationship, strategic planning and development of the business.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing technical and business solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
If you are interested please send us you application through www.paverka.nu, where you can register and apply for the position. If you have any questions please contact Håkan Åberg 010 331 90 60 or firstname.lastname@example.org.