Preh Sweden, a new company developing power electronics for the Automotive industry, is looking for an HW Engineer, who is eager to participate in product development for a fast-growing company in an international environment!
We’re now looking to hire two new stars within the area, welcome to us!
In the role as HW Engineer, you will work with the design and development of Power electronic circuitries and testing. You will work on an on-going basis with documentation and report drafting so that we can reuse knowledge for upcoming development and testing. You will work on a team with other highly skilled engineers in a company experiencing fast growth. You will cooperate with competent collegues in different disciplinaries such as system, mechanics, SW. You will be placed in Jönköping or Gothenburg.
We are looking for you, who have a degree in engineering with a focus on electronics or the like. You have experience from similar positions, where you lead projects in your field. You have knowledge of CAN/CANalyzer for lab testing and Altium Designer or similar CAD tools. We also want you to have:
· Experience in system and HW design of power electronic circuitries, both practical and theoretical
· Experience in hands-on HW development and testing
· Familiar with switched mode power supply design and PWM control strategies
· Documentation skills to support block based development through written reports and presentations in order to re-use knowledge
· Experience in WCCA, DFMEA analysis of the design
· Experience in PSpice/LTSpice/Simulink/PLECS type of tools/environments in order to adapt simulate & implement to ensure early validation of design during concept development phase
· Interested in power device technologies such as SiC and GaN and keen on following developing new technology trend by communicating with semiconductor suppliers and keen on following technology trends in order to optimize size, cost and design effort to maintain continuous development
· Experience in filter & magnetics component design for EMC on both component, design and layout level.
We also want you to be familiar with breaking down system/HW requirements into HW implementation AND developing HW test specifications with a mindset of “design for manufacturing” & “design for test” with a focus on quality/cost and project milestones.It is required that you are fluent in written as well as spoken English.
As a person, you are humble and have a flexible work approach. You are curious and driving within your field, and you want to learn new things and understand issues so that you can work proactively and efficiently in the long-term. We are looking for personal qualities appropriate for working in a design team, analytic, structured, good communication skills and willing to take initiatives. We place high importance on personal qualities.
Please submit your application to paverka.nu. We are applying an on-going selection process, so please don’t hesitate to submit your application today! Should you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Matilda Löf at +46 (0)70 357 90 64 or email@example.com.