We at Öhlins Jönköping are currently expanding our R&D capabilities and therefore searching for a CAE engineer. Your work will be focused to research and development of electronically controlled valves and semi-active shock absorbers for the automotive industry.
As a CAE engineer you will be part of a cross-functional project team which requires close cooperation with design, CAE and verification engineers. You will be working in the following fields:
- Analysis using computational fluid dynamics
- Simulating design functionality using 1D-modelling tools
- Validating simulation models and be part of continuous improvement of our simulation processes
- Analysis of fluid-structure interactions
- Developing concept design and creating CAD-models and drawings
- Participating in design failure mode effect analysis and design reviews
- Participate in technical discussions both internally as well as with our manufacturing partner
Experience within the following tools is meritorious:
- Simcenter Amesim
- ANSYS CFX/Fluent
- ANSYS Mechanical
- Siemens NX
As person you are a communicative team player and have an analytical mind. You are curious and interested in learning new things and you always look into a problem as an interesting challenge.
You should have a master’s degree within fluid mechanics, hydraulics, aerodynamics or similar. We believe that you have working experience as a CAE engineer. Knowledge within hydraulics or the automotive industry is meritorious. You need good knowledge in both Swedish and English.